McEwans can assist you when you require finance for your business, including bank and non-bank borrowings, leasing, hire purchase, and equipment hire. We can provide you assistance with preparing finance applications. In addition, as independent advisors we are in a unique position to provide unbiased advice when assessing a variety of finance offers so as to ensure you obtain the most appropriate finance for your business and circumstances.
Directors and executives of companies have a long list of legal responsibilities governed by the Corporations Act and Regulations. We can provide advice and assistance ensuring you meet these obligations. Further, as Chartered Company Secretaries, we provide our additional expertise to our clients, including:
- Advice on the type, nature, and rights of different classes of shares with a focus on improving flexibility and safety to shareholders
- Advice on company constitutions with a focus on ensuring your goals are achievable
- Advice on the rights and obligations of both directors and shareholders
- Advice and assistance with the conduct of director and shareholder meetings
- Advice on effective corporate governance
- Maintenance of corporate registers and preparation of statutory forms
McEwan and Partners provides litigation support to both businesses and individuals. Our business experience and skills as Chartered Accountants, Registered Company Auditors, and Taxation Specialists are called upon to provide expert witness reports and opinions in court proceedings.
<< Back to Services